We provide therapy dog certification. This certification is required for all dogs that collaborate with the association in order to continue our work safely.
*All fees below do not include taxes.
- Dogs over 8 months old.
- Gender does not matter.
- Must be house trained.
- Dogs must not be bothered by being touched by anyone in any place
- Must be able to get along with other dogs.
- Must be able to “sit” and “stay.” (“lie down” also, if possible)
- Does not bark for no reason.
- Does not jump on people.
- Practice at association designated site.
- Practice time: about 30 minutes.
- Exam Fee: 5,000 JPY (8,000 JPY for each makeup test)
- Registration Fee: 25,000 JPY
- Total: 30,000 JPY
- Dog tag for a certified animal assisted therapy dog
- 4,500 JPY for a large-sized dog
- 3,500 JPY for a middle and small-sized dog
JATA( Specified Nonprofit Corporation Japan Animal Therapy Association) will issue your dog a certificate of therapy dog.